2.02.2010

Happy Award...



It's been a long time since I've won any awards....not that I ever really won a lot of awards. I usually won 'Most Spirited'...which usually means you aren't the best player on the team, but you sure try hard! Anyway, I received this award from Tanya from A Taste of T. Tanya is one of the funniest and most inappropriate people I know. Check out her blog for a daily dose of entertainment.

Here are the rules:

1. copy and paste the award on your blog
2. list who gave the award to you and use a link to his/her blog (or hyperlink)
3. list 10 things that make you happy
4. pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blogs to let them know!

Ten things that make ME happy:

1. Waking up Jalyn this morning and having her say 'I really love you mommy. And I love my daddy. And I love my dolls. And my Maya. And my baby Bray.'
2. Hearing baby Bray laugh
3. Sunshine
4. Summers at the lake
5. Date night with Kyle where we spend 95% of the time talking about our kids and how truly blessed we are.
6. Kyles ice cream + Otis Spunkmeyer cookie dough + Hersey's chocolate concoction
7. Talking with Kim in my dreams
8. Laughing so hard I almost pee...or laughing so hard my jaw is sore
9. Watching Kyle be a dad
10. Watching Jalyn give baby Bray a kiss goodnight

And I'm passing the award along to:

4. Jalyns FGM- who doesn't yet have a blog but should set one up to document her pregnancy! ;)

3 comments:

Meghan said...

LOL! you crack me up!

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Hahahaha. Tanya sounds really awesome.

Love-Wallace Family said...

She's alright. ;)