4.20.2010

Where did we leave off...

It's been forever since I have been on this....where did we leave off. Well, shortly after my last blog posting Jalyn came down with the flu and a double ear infection. Then of course B came down with it and a ear infection. Shortly after they were better Kyle and my mom came down with the stomach flu and so kindly passed it along to me. Fun times around the Wallace household!

Nana is now in Sunny California for a few weeks so we are adjusting to a new schedule. I am working from home a few days a week (which is WILD!) and Crazy Grandma is here a few days a week...and tomorrow the kids are split up- Bradyn with Jami and Mia, Jalyn with Uncle D. I can't wait for uncle D to change his first poopy diaper...hopefully he can talk her into using the big girl potty cause I have had no luck on that front. I can't bribe her with ANYTHING! Trust me, I've tried.

Anyway, I'll try to catch up the blog with pictures from the past month. Here is a hike we did to Poo Poo point in March. By the way, every hills we drive past (and we drive past a lot on our way from North Bend to Bellevue) Jalyn says 'There's Poo Poo Point". She just loves sayin' that....

3 comments:

Brieanne said...

Now we're talking!!! Thanks for the update :) I love that you guys call Kyle's mom 'crazy grandma' :) So cute :)

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Yay! I like the catch up. I'm so lost not knowing! Glad everyone is healthy again.

Meghan said...

ok, time to hang out now...one updated blog post just won't cut it. :)