In between all the sickness I have been fixin' up the old resume, job hunting, and interviewing like crazy. I accepted a job on Friday with a company called DataSphere. Seems like a cool company, smart people and lots of growth potential. It is a small company and the atmosphere reminds me of the good ol' Zango days. I start on February 8th. I am gonna miss my babies like crazy but they will be in great hands with Nana. Nobody loves them more....well, except me and Kyle, but since God only knows how much tuition will be when they head to college I must go back to work and start savin' some money....its too bad moms aren't paid the big bucks they deserve (or even if teachers were paid the amount they deserve then maybe I could stay home a bit longer)....
Anyway, enough rambling from me. I put together a slideshow highlighting the past month of our lives.
A few of the top highlights from December:
- #1 It's been a tradition for the past couple years to go to dinner and Snowflake lane with Brie, Riley, Lauren, Jalyn and myself. Last year at our dinner I surprised the girls by telling them I was expecting. This year when we sat down at dinner Brie pulled out the camera to take a picture of us. When she was about to snap the picture Brie said 'Everyone say Lauren is 7 weeks Pregnant!' I was SOOO excited. Lauren and Ryan are expecting baby Carlton July 21st! We couldn't be more excited for our dear friends. In the slideshow you will see a picture of Lauren throwing her hands up in the air.....this is what Brie caught on camera. So...in order to keep the tradition alive, next year it is Bries turn! ;) Congrats Lauren and Ryan! This little angel is so blessed to have the two of you as parents.
- #2 Our friends Brent and Emily gave birth to a sweet baby boy- Owen Bradly- Born December 18, weighing in at a whopping 5 pounds 4 ounces!! Tiny little guy....wait until you see the picture of him next to B! So funny....
- #3 Bradyn opened his very first Christmas present...a pair of Air Jordans. Now...as much as I'd love for him to be a basketball player, I have a feeling that isn't in the cards for him. Coming in at 90th percentile for weight and 30th for height seems more like a lineman or linebacker than a shooting guard....but I'll keep praying. :)
- #4 Jalyn got her first MP3 player with huge Hello Kitty headphones. She listens to Michael Jacksons 'Beat It' over and over and over again. which works out nicely for me because it means I can give her the headphones in the car and not have to listen to 'Beat It' on repeat for hours every week.
Enjoy...
3 comments:
So much information in one blog :). I'm SOOO happy for you and your new job! I'm so excited for Lauren! I love all of these changes! I want a pair of Air Jordans for Truman.
JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! WHAT!! Oh this post makes me miss you even more...sad. texting you now to set up a coffee date.
Thank you for finally catching this up :) Love everything - and there is no way in hell I am annoucing another pregnancy next winter, I am pretty sure it's YOUR turn. I'll take the year after ;)
Post a Comment