12.04.2009
Still can't believe it...
So one of our cats has been pretty sick. Barfing all over my carpets every time he eats. I have shampooed the carpets 4 times which has been SO annoying. Anyway, I know that is a lovely image.... We finally decided to get out the cat kennel and take him to the vet. After we got home from the vet J really wanted to use the kennel for her stuff animal (his name is woo-woo). So I disinfected the Kennel and let her play....well, I was in the kitchen cleaning up from breakfast and J went missing. I went into the family room to check on her and couldn't see her, but I could hear her. I hunted around for a minute and came to find out that she had STUFFED herself into the kennel!! I still can't believe she can fit all the way into the kennel and shut the door!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment