6.19.2009

Big Girl Bed...

I've been hesitant to post anything about Jalyn sleeping in her big girl bed in fear that I would jinx us....but it's officially been a week in her big girl bed and I am pretty confident she likes it. She has slept the last 7 nights her in her bed, she goes to sleep on her own and doesn't even attempt to get out of the bed at any point during the night. I thought for sure she would get out of bed to play with toys or try to sleep in our room, but hasn't even tried once!! She feels like such a big girl... (Keeping my fingers crossed that I didn't jinx us cause I really like my sleep these days!!)
Jalyn jumping with excitement
when she first saw her bed
Pretending to sleep:
Getting ready to sleep-
night 1 in big girl bed
Reading a story with Dada

No comments: