did she go outside? or did she just get all dressed up and her mommy was too cold to take her outside? lol I love her snow outfit, cute little snowbunny!
We never made it outside. I was WAY too cold....I just loved the outfit so I had to put it on her and take some pictures. :)
AHAHAHA I thought that might be the case :) The pictures are great and her outfit is adorable!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
did she go outside? or did she just get all dressed up and her mommy was too cold to take her outside? lol I love her snow outfit, cute little snowbunny!
We never made it outside. I was WAY too cold....I just loved the outfit so I had to put it on her and take some pictures. :)
AHAHAHA I thought that might be the case :) The pictures are great and her outfit is adorable!
Post a Comment