9.04.2008

A Successful Preseason

Today was opening day to the NFL regular season. I have been warning Jalyn all week that she will officially lose her 'dada' every Sunday, for the next 5 months because her 'dada' will be glued to the couch watching the Seahawks....

Anyway, as I was feeding her dinner tonight football was on the tube. We weren't watching it, but it was on and we could hear the game. Out of nowhere J threw her arms up in the air and said 'touchdown'! At first I thought I might have imaged her saying 'touchdown'....but then she did it again, for the second time!! Now, Kyle has been teaching her the touchdown signal during the preseason...but she has never actually said 'touchdown'. It was the cutest darn thing! I immediatly ran outside to get Kyle and then grabbed the camera to catch it on video, but she wouldn't say it again for us. I guess she just wanted to share her new trick with her mommy. :) Hehehe...Hopefully I can catch her on video this weekend....there will be plenty of football on the tube all weekend.

Anyway, only the daughter of Kyle 'I am the 12th man' Wallace would say 'touchdown' for the first time on opening day! She sure knows how to capture her daddy's heart...

No comments: