5.18.2008

Beautiful Weekend

Well, I finally decided to create a blog so I could attempt to keep great-gram and gramp up to date on J's pictures and all the new things she leans day after day. So.....this is a start. We will see how good I will be at updating on a regular basis. :)

We had a gorgious weekend and did lots of fun things outside. We played at Nana & Papa P's, in our yard and at the river. Jalyn got a new set of balls- since 'ball' was officially her first word! She got a basketball and a soccer ball. She couldn't pick just one! :) And of course we now expect her to be a star athlete in both basketball and soccer....

Here are some pics from the weekend...
Snoozin' at the River:Teasin' Maya with a stick

My two balls:

Loungin' at Nana & Papa P's


Weeeeeeeeeeeee......



1 comment:

Brieanne said...

Oh, you'll be good at updating it because if you aren't I'll be all over you!! Welcome to blog world! :)